Saturday, January 19, 2013

Everyday Eye Makeup ft. UD Naked Basics


The other day I picked up the ever-so-raved-about Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I have to say, I think I favour this one over the first and second version, as I am quite the neutral lover and this palette offers a variety of matte, neutral shades. It is so versatile, and I've found myself reaching for it every day since I bought it. I thought I'd show you the everyday eye makeup look I've been going for lately.



I start with my MAC Painterly Paint Pot (featured in my cream eyeshadow post, which you can read here!) as a base, and then sweep the shade "Naked 2" all over the lid. I dust a little bit of "Venus" onto my brow bone and in the inner tearduct, and finish off with a smudging of "Crave" along my upper lash line. I then use mascara to get big feathery lashes, and I'm done! It's so simple and yet looks so polished.

Do you think you'll pick up this palette? Or if you have it already, how do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment