Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Face Of The Day Post #1

Today I had to go get a passport photo taken, as my passport expires in about a week. Although passport photos are notorious for being unflattering, I wanted to at least try to look nice! I went for simple, fresh makeup so I would actually look like myself in the photo. 


I first moisturized with my Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentre, and primed my skin with the Clarin's Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer. I then started off with my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade "Siberia", concealed under the eyes with my Bobbi Brown Corrector in "Porcelain Bisque", and concealed any spots or red bits with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in the shade 51. I set everything with my MUFE HD Powder (which I love by the way!). 

I used NARS Laguna Bronzer to give my skin a bit of colour. For blush I chose a cream blush by MAC in the shade "Posey". I used my favourite highlighter, "Pearl" Cream Colour Base by MAC on my cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and cupid's bow to give that candlelit glow to my skin. 

I used an eyebrow powder by Elf on my brows to fill in any sparse areas. I only use the lighter powder, and not the darker coloured wax that it comes with. 

On my eyes I used the lighter shade in the Clinique compact, which is a light champagne colour from Clinique's "Like Mink" eyeshadow duo. As a highlight on my browbone and tear duct, I used MAC's "Shroom". I have a ton of mascaras, but lately I've been favouring my Maybelline Mega Plush Lash mascara, so that's what I chose to use today. 

To finish off, I spritzed my face with Urban Decay's De-Slick setting spray. I quite like this stuff! I think I might try the All-Nighter spray next. Finally, on my lips, I used the Korres Lip Butter in the shade "Mango". This seems like a lot of products but it took me less than 10 minutes to apply everything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment